Marposs supplies measuring components to allow its customers and gauge makers to realize applications, and complete solutions for quality control of cans and containers. The wide range of displacement sensors, even contactless, are ideal for dimensional, geometric, and thickness control. Applications can be integrated with display units for rapid measurement feedback or with Marposs computers and measurement software for intuitive programming, data collection and statistical processing.
Marposs helium leak test systems utilize a vacuum chamber systems to detect even the minimal possible leakage from the system using a mass spectrometer.
Marposs offers dedicated in-process monitoring solutions for a wide range of application in the metal packaging industry for example the deep drawing of cans, caps and closures for crack and wrinkle detection can be monitored with our systems.
- Displacement sensors with low measuring force
- Non-contact sensors with confocal technology
- Modular interfaces to cover every application need
- E9066 and MerlinPlus gauging computers
- Intuitive software for the creation of customized measurement pages and the collection, storage and statistical analysis of the measurement data
- Software development kit for integrating Marposs components into third-party software
- Three chamber helium leak detection machine with mass-spectrometer
- Sensors and electronic visualization units to monitor the metal forming processes