Marposs supplies measuring components to allow its customers and gauge makers to realize applications, and complete solutions for quality control of cans and containers. The wide range of displacement sensors, even contactless, are ideal for dimensional, geometric, and thickness control. Applications can be integrated with display units for rapid measurement feedback or with Marposs computers and measurement software for intuitive programming, data collection and statistical processing.
Marposs helium leak test systems utilize a vacuum chamber systems to detect even the minimul possible leakage from the system using a mass spectrometer.
Each system for forming monitoring allows the control of different types of machines, different types of sensors (e.g., force, acoustic emission, distance, temperature) and with different types of monitoring modes (Quattromatic, Zoom, Systomatic, Rotator, and Binary).
- Displacement sensors with low measuring force
- Non-contact sensors with confocal technology
- Modular interfaces to cover every application need
- E9066 and MerlinPlus gauging computers
- Intuitive software for the creation of customized measurement pages and the collection, storage and statistical analysis of the measurement data
- Software development kit for integrating Marposs components into third-party software
- Three chamber helium leak detection machine with mass-spectrometer
- Sensors and electronic visualization units to monitor the metal forming processes